Our Health & Safety Measures:
* Free masks at reception desk.
* Increased cleaning procedures. Door handles, instruments, protective shields are being cleaned after each lesson.
* Teachers and receptionists complete wellness checks before shifts.
Why Music Box School ?
* Every year our students are successfully admitted to
Mark Twain School,
La Guardia High School
and pass internationally recognized ABRSM and NYSSMA music exams with high scores
* We are very big on personalized lessons! We want to make sure your kid is enjoying the lessons while learning how to play an instrument.
Whether you are looking for serious music education and want your child to take exams, or you just want your child to learn how to play his or her favorite songs, you are in a right place.
* Free Trial Lesson
We will provide you an instrument and sheet music you will need for the first
Then our teachers will help you with purchasing or renting one.
* Month To Month
No long term contracts.
* Unlimited ONE ON ONE
Make Up Lessons
We understand that sometimes you can't make it to your regular lesson time, that's why we have probably the most convenient lesson policy. With 24 hour notice you will get a ONE ON ONE make up lesson that never expires.
* Our teachers have Masters Degree in Music and use both Traditional and Suzuki Methods. With at least several teachers for every instrument,
we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lessons needs.
* Music is meant to be shared!
Here at Music Box School we understand how important it is to share your skills and to get that stage experience. So we host Students’ Recitals twice a year in a real concert hall where students get to play Steinway & Sons Grand Piano. There are professional sound and light engineers and additional stage crew members accompany performers on stage making sure every student is comfortable and everything is set up properly.
* Recitals are professionally video recorded from multiple cameras and we treat them as holidays!
* Conveniently located in Bay Ridge and Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn, Great Kills Staten Island The "Music Box School" offers Lessons in
Piano, Violin, Classic Guitar, Voice, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums to both adults and children
of all ages.
As well as Dance Classes
(Mommy and Me (2-3 y.o.),
Intro to Dance (3-5 y.o.),
Ballet, Hip Hop (5 y.o. and up ), and Art Classes.
""Teaching music is not my main purpose. I want to make good citizens.
If children hear fine music from the the day of their birth and learn how to play it they develop sensitivity, discipline and endurance. They get a beautiful heart."