* Learn something new or perfect your skills from the comfort of your home!
* We offer piano, violin, guitar, voice and drum lessons with proven online teaching methods.
* Our team of experienced teachers is at your service.
* Learn on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Why Music Box School ?
* Every year our students are successfully admitted to
Mark Twain School,
La Guardia High School
and pass internationally recognized ABRSM and NYSSMA music exams with high scores
* We are very big on personalized lessons! We want to make sure your kid is enjoying the lessons while learning how to play an instrument.
Whether you are looking for serious music education and want your child to take exams, or you just want your child to learn how to play his or her favorite songs, you are in a right place.
* Free Trial Lesson
We will provide you an instrument and sheet music you will need for the first trial lesson.
Then our teachers will help you with purchasing or renting one.
* Month To Month Basis.
No long term contracts.
* Unlimited ONE ON ONE
Make Up Lessons
We understand that sometimes you can't make it to your regular lesson time, that's why we have probably the most convenient lesson policy. With 24 hour notice you will get a ONE ON ONE make up lesson that never expires.
* Our teachers have Masters Degree in Music and use both Traditional and Suzuki Methods. With at least several teachers for every instrument,
we are confident that we have the right teacher to meet your music lessons needs.
* We hold students' recitals twice a year and we treat them as holidays. They are professionally video recorded and every participant deserves a flower!
* Conveniently located in Bay Ridge and Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn, The "Music Box School" offers Lessons in
Piano, Violin, Classic Guitar, Voice, Cello, Flute, Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Saxophone, Clarinet to both adults and children of all ages. As well as Dance Classes (Mommy and Me, Intro to Dance, Ballet, Hip Hop, ) and Art Classes.
""Teaching music is not my main purpose. I want to make good citizens.
If children hear fine music from the the day of thier birth and learn how to play it they develope sensitivity, discipline and endurance. They get a beautiful heart."