Music Theory Class is a great addition to private lessons as understanding of the structure and styles of music greatly contributes to students' performance skills and it can not be overestimated.
Music Theory and Music History Class includes following activities
- learning important music concepts, such as major/minor scales, intervals, chords
- ear training - it improves playing and singing in tune
- reinforcing sense of rhythm through various exercises
- learning about composers and styles of music, such as Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Contemporary.
To reserve your spot please fill out the following application form.
If you have any questions please call or email us
- Bay Ridge location -
(718) 333-5071 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheepshead Bay location -
(718) 332-3033 email@example.com
or request more information here.
Spring 2020 Semester
February 3rd - June 22nd
45 min. lessons
$360 per semester